Head Plant Operator
- Planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments
- Managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovation
- Having the basic knowledge and ability to clean and maintaining a commercial facility
We are looking for an experienced individual to oversee all building-related activities and maintenance. The individual will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that all facilities are safe and well-functioning.
The goal is to ensure that on Sunday, and all other times the church is open, that our facilities are clean, functional, and safe to receive all those who are in attendance.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs and/or renovations
- Prepare rooms for special events and functions
- Proven experience in facility maintenance
- Well-versed in how to strip and wax floors, basic cleaning of buildings and furnishings.
- Must be knowledgeable of basic HVAC systems and mechanics.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking skills
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds